Click here to email me
My office is in the Counseling Center
Parents: Please first sign in at the front office
Vision: We will treat, serve, and respect all students solely by name and individual need.
Purpose: Graduation coaches work with students and families to identify and remove barriers that may impede student achievement.
- Provide support to students who would like to return to school.
- Working with individual students on academic concerns
- identifying resources for pregnant and parenting pupils
- Identifying resources for homeless students
- Providing academic support including mentoring and tutoring information
- Connect families and students to community resources
Click here for McKinney-Vento Act
Gateway to College
Teachers are available after school every day from 3:50-4:30. For additional information please contact me or your child's teacher.
Click here for assistance-providing resources
Austin High School
El Paso, TX 79930